• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Thieves on Beebe! My Fishhouse was stolen!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This site is great. Great job guys, this thread reminds me of the one last year where the guys truck was stolen with the American flag bug deflector. If i ever have something come up missing, it will get posted on here first, then I will call the cops.

Well, I picked up the fish house from the impound today. As I was standing there with the officer, I said "I don't even want to know what it looks like in there." His first words were "You don't want to know what it looks like in here!" There was literally garbage everywhere.

The door is worthless. Broken window and completely destroyed. The door is tied nicely with a piece of string so it stays closed. The siding is painted, holes drilled in it, etc. That will also have to be replaced. Paneling is spray painted in a few spots. Heater looks damaged. Nice tear in one of the screens that for some reason they felt they needed to remove from the window.

They even left me with a few of their beer bottle labels stuck to the wall. Oh, and they even ate some of my sunflower seeds that I left in there. Some of them were spit into a beer bottle and some were kindly spit all over the place.

The First Aid kit was opened so hopefully they got hurt! Oh wait, Can we get sued for them hurting themselves in a stolen fish house?

All in all, it basically looks like the frat house from Animal House.

OK, my rant is done.

Is your ins. going to cover it? At least you got it back and you can get it back to the way you want it this summer. When you said how long they had it I was expecting to see some kind of conviction or thought maybe they had prints from them. Why did the cops keep it so long if they weren't working on something?

I have no Idea. They were both smashed, so I threw both of them away. I think they did leave some batteries in there though. Brand new in the package!

These pics were after a lot of the trash was already removed.