• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Thieves on Beebe! My Fishhouse was stolen!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there is a 2006 king Richmand wi, that looks like the one you had, but they all are close to the same i think, my ex co worker went and looked at it today it was only 1200, but the bottom frame on it was bent, not saying it was yours but mybe it could be something to check into atleast, he seen it on [YouNeedAuthorization], but when i went on there just now i could not find it listed at all

The other thing to identify it by in the pix, but they may remove it is the fold down RV TV att, on top! Good luck finding it. I would love to walk up on some guys like that! I wonder if they would fit down a 8 or 10"inch hole! mad

hoggs222, I talked to a guy that lives on Locke and fishes every morning in his wheel house out there. He said he saw the same house out at the same spot from really early in the morning and they would leave before first light came. He said they haven't been back since Wednesday morning.

I gave him the full discription of your house and told him to call authorities if he sees it. If I talk to more locals out there, I will make them aware also

Maybe the meth cooked them out of house and home. They probably don't have a permanent place to stay but still need to feed the habit. Putting it on the ice would make it "fit in". Once daylight comes, it may be spotted and then it is time to hit the road until darkness falls and nobody can get a full view on the stolen property?????? Merely a thought. Having had numerous things stolen within the last couple of months without having any assistance from law enforcement has me thinking of the "low life" scenario on things and doing my own investigative process.

Hmmm. Sounds like someone might be cookin up some meth? Or not? Not sure why they'd drag the house onto a lake to do that?

Thanks!

Thats exactly what he said. Exact quote "It seems to me that there must be some *&^%heads making dope in there"

Well, if they're addicted to whatever or not, I hope they're enjoying the house as much as me and my Dad could've been while fishing this weekend! Looks like it's the X2 and wheeler from here on out! Probably a good thing to use with the randomness of the ice conditions out there.

Sorry about your house hoggs that is bull #$%&! and i will also keep my eyes and ears open, but these guys luck will run out sooner our later and they will pay!! This should be a heads up to the guys out there that leave there houses without a hitchlock on it, easy way to help prevent this from happening.