• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Thieves on Beebe! My Fishhouse was stolen!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was right out of Land of Promise. We got on the lake, looked and it wasn't there. I said, I think somebody stole it. My Dad noticed our blocks on the ice and the 10" holes where the fish house was. We called the cops, etc.

I'm trying to find some pics. The one thing is that the wiring from the trailer lights was on the outside in black flex tubing.

one thing i do with my pre fabed houses for identifaction is on the bottom of the frame i weld my initials i had one stolen 2 years ago and it worked, the cops pulled over a truck in blackduck heading south and it matched the description and then they had already put a fake id tag on it but the cops looked and my intiatials were on the metal frame and they were cuffed and stuffed

Here is the picture of the house. It's a dark green with a beige/tan stripe down the middle. It also has a few dents in the side of the aluminum siding from hitting it with the plow on the wheeler while banking the house. Not a great pic of the house one but you get the idea.

I just want to say thank you to everybody that's keeping their eyes peeled in advanced! Hopefully WE can find it and get these A-HOLES!

scan0001.jpg

Also! If anyone sees these buzzers for sale, etc....Let me know! I have never seen anyone else with these "buzzer reels".

P1020746.jpg

P1020747.jpg

P1020748.jpg

I was out in the bay last night and I noticed the blocks, we were commenting on why someone would leave them there, but now it makes sense. We also noticed another house that was broken into. It was proably the same bunch of richards that took yours. Earlier this year I had my tonneau cover jimmied into and my vexilar went missing among other pieces of fishing equipment. I will keep an eye open for this house. It is ridiculous that there has to be thieves out there, how do they sleep at night.

Hoggs - keep an eye on c r a i g s l i s t and e B a y. I'd check them a couple times a week over the next few months. They'll be looking t oeither offload the whole thing or part it out probably.

Bummer man - was it insured?

YEP, check c r a i g s l i s t for the next year, EVERY week. Once the heat is off, good chance they will try to sell it.

They'll probably paint it so look for other colors also.

either that or they'll just keep it for their own use. Dirtbags.

My friends have found several of their stolen items on hsolist, so keep checking!!! may not show up until summer or even next ice season!

I think I saw your house on Locke Lake! For a few days anyways. It kind of fits in with the time fram. The last name rings a bell and also a the house. It is gone off the lake now, but Ill keep a eye on it if it comes back

What is the plate number on it??

Where is Locke Lake? There wasn't plates on it because it was a fish house and wasn't needed.

There are a few dings in the siding from hitting it with the plow and the tail light wiring is ran on the outside of the house inside black flex tubing.

Locke Lake is up by Hasty. Off of I94

I know Ive seen the name on the house out there. Just Monday I remember telling my buddy to look at my other buddies house out there and he pointed at the one identical to yours. But my buddys was the same color but had 2 stripes. Then when I drove past the one identical to yours it had the same last name on it. I cant recall the black tubing or dents because it was dark out.

I hope this helps. If it shows up on the lake again I will call the sheriffs department asap