• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well we hope to see ya,...Chris You and your Dad Tom are a first class team and it would not be the same with out you guy;s here. But I bet some guy's would like you to stay home. But any way Chris have a great day and I will call you I think we are coming down to fish steelhead and browns close to you on Tuesday the 4-7-09 so I will call be-for we head down

I still havent gotten my Grand Slam Flyer in the mail Tom!

Good thing I took things into my own hands and went to Marine General and got one.

Im just saying this because I think you may want to make sure that everyone who fished it in the past actually got one in the mail. crazy

I'd like to personally thank Drew for getting a flyer to my partner -- Thank's buddy!! - so now that that's over with!!! I'm now locked in to fishing it and having a GREAT time and out of all the tourny's I've fished this is by far the hardest to learn about or donate my $$$ to. Sorry about the rant.. I spend the little time I have on this site on the Duluth area because of the quality of the sticks and knowledge of our craft. Lets attempt to make that quality go further into promoting or sport, the area and the people alittle easier...

Thank's and cant wait to finally meet and see you all...

Carmon

AKA Fins

Hey Tom.

Were in! It took some koaxing but I am flying up from Florida on Friday morning and Dad is picking me up at the airport. Not much prefishing for me but I hope my dad has them figured out. I hope your weather is good.

Good luck guys.

Chris

I dont know any more than you guys do and what I told you on the phone. It is what it is. No sense in getting to crazy about it guys.

Im sure the Grand Slam will be held and I will be there, just found out yesterday, and lets hope we get good weather this year.

Its going to be a great year for the walleyes on the river. Seeing lots of them out in the big lake still so they all arent in the river yet.

See you guys on the 15th at Mr. D's for the rules meeting.

Hey Aric! I just talked to Kevin the other day. Were in for the first tournament. Tom is coming up on Wednesday and I will be flying in from Florida on Friday. I have a warrenty job on a boat down south for a couple of weeks. Give Kevin a call and find out whats going on.

Chris

Tom,

looking for a definite yes that the tournament is taking place this year. With the HSOforum down and some of the registration confusion, I know of at least 2 teams that are holding there money until they know for sure that the tournament is taking place. thanks

dave

Tom,

looking for a definite yes that the tournament is taking place this year. With the HSOforum down and some of the registration confusion, I know of at least 2 teams that are holding there money until they know for sure that the tournament is taking place. thanks

dave

I do agree 100%. Things wont get better this way.

Just call the number on the flyer. Looks like Tom is MIA from here. If you need his # call or e-mail me.

the Grand slam is may 16th and 17th and June 6th and 7th. fishermans corner has 20 plus flyers on they counter. So if most ask if they can not see them they will get pointed in the wright direction. I do know we are ahead of last year and the way the phone has been ringing this last week we should get it filled up the next 2 weeks we just have room for 18 boat's so the ones that have sent in "are in" and after it is full that is it no more than the first 50 Boats.

I hope you all have a great opener the river should be great the temps today where 45 to 47 degrease and for walleys that are spawning they like 42 to 46 degrease so we are there now and come opener and the grand slam they will be more spread out. This will make for great fishing for every one. It will be fun to fish all over the river and harbor this year than just up river. ""Well good luck guys"" I do wish every one good luck. and I will post back from time to time and will let you all know when we get to 50 Boats.