• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Hey Tom, still waiting for the e-mail! I get the over worked and under paid thing but I am going to fish this tourny if it happens. The problems dont excuse not hoding our word to what we say here. Its awful hard for me to donate my $ to the pot if I dont have the info! I would imagine that a 50 boat tourny might be tough to fill with only 7 weeks to go, if you need some help ask and its yours... I realize that I'm just a citiodt to the sticks up their but we are all just fisherman!!!! I will do what I can..

Carmon

aka Fins

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fins dont get too worked up man. I dont care where your from. Like you said we are all fellow fisherman and I do this every year to have a good time and maybe have a decent enough showing to win back some gas/bait money. It will be cool to meet a new face or 2 there. Even if your just fattening up the pot. wink

Drop me a e-mail if you need info on hotels, good food etc. We can exchange numbers and [PoorWordUsage] throughout the prefishing times. Maybe meet up and have a shore lunch?

Look me up on the river if your up pre fishing or Ill be the big ugly guy at the rules meeting at Mr.D's Friday night.

Lets hope we dont get a bunch more rain. I dont like high, fast and muddy water.

Anyone who wants me to send them flyers e-mail me your adress and Ill send them out ASAP. Ill grab a bunch from MG tomorrow morning.

Finsandfeathers, Please post your email and I will email you today and get one in the mail for you today. I lost your email thanks,

This year has taken longer do to the cut backs with sponsors and I tried to give them time to think hard about staying on board but I had to draw the line some where.

Well they are done and the flyer's will be mailed out today and if you are interested in getting one please post your email and we will email you back and we can get your mailing info and get them mailed out for you.

Just keep thinking spring and pray for warmer temps I am.

Hey everyone!

Its great to read all the fishing smack. I'm still trying to get up there for the first GS but I may have to make a trip for work.

Skippers Kid

Hey Tom. Could you do me a favor? I havn't been able to get the address of the guy that returned my dads loomis. I have a $100 bill with his name on it but no luck with the address. Troy has been trying too! Could you please email me his address. [email protected]

"By the way. The Browns are in..."

Tosty,

Thanks for the update call me and we will come down for some great brown fishing.

Plus when you call I will give you the info you asked about in your early post.

I hope things are going good for you and your Dad and say hi to your dad for me and have a great day. I hope to hear from you soon.

HSOforum

Tom,

I've noticed that the HSOforum has been down for atleast a few days. If you need help with any of this stuff, please ask, I have friends that do a lot of web stuff.

Flyer, I haven't received a flyer in the mail yet. Steve, would you mind emailing me a copy.

Grandslam Brain storming: seems like this is a lot of work and Tom doesn't get much compensation for it. Maybe we should meet up and volunteer some time to help Tom out, make it a group effort. I know I would rather see the tournament get bigger rather than smaller.

hawgeye,

The flyer's where mailed and if you did not get one by tomorrow post your email and I will email you and see if your address has changed or we have the wrong address.

The web is down for updates and it should be up and going soon.

We will be looking into a new web guy soon to keep the site up to-date and put a chat room in but I need to keep this years stuff on the plate first and hirer some one to get this going for the tournament.

Hey Hawgeye- Just stop at that baitshop that is a couple miles from your place. I picked my brochure up today. I think I'm gonna be flying the wells fargo decals this year for the tournament on my boat.

nblasin,

(Please read forum policy before posting again, Thank you)

I already have the wells fargo sponsorship. Everytime I stop at the corner, I end up dropping 50. trying to stay out of there for awhile

Steve, I'll send you an email with my number

Tom,

Stopped by Fishermans corner last night for the registration form and they are all out. I have tried email, HSOforum, mail and stopping at the corner for a registration form and have been zeroed. It shouldn't be this hard to get registered. I am one that looses sleep at night with excitement for this tournament and I can't get registered. HOW IS THE EVENT EVER GOING TO GROW IF ITS THIS HARD TO GET REGISTERED?

When I stopped by the Corner early last week they only had one brochure which seemed kind of odd. Anyways, it looks like you must have BUMPED your CAPS LOCK button while writing your post hawgeye! If these brochure are so hard to come by, maybe I'll put mine on e b a y.

I have a few but I never did get one in the mail Skipperskid. When do ya figure they will get to everyone?

I agree with Hawgeye on this. The General only had like 5 left a few days ago. he Slam wont grow if we cant get the word out there.

Wow, This is good that Scott and Russ are getting low they both got 50 flyer's so this sounds good to me and both places have my number and can call when they get low. I just dropped 50 more to Russ and Cory. I will have to run to the corner and drop some more off. Steve you must have gotten yours in the mail because i did not get it back in the mail. Plus it does not matter how Manny we get out, we normally print 1,000 flyer's and they seem to get picked up and not sent in??? But we try and as for it growing well it is the same guy's every year and the other 50 people that talk smack ya I am fishing and you never see them. But for the ones that do get pumped every year and have a great time. I do my best to get the flyer's out to the sponcer on the flyer's and keep them stalked. If people pick them up and read them this is great but some thing must be working we printed 750 flyer's and I only have about 30 left myself. so I will print some more but we only have a 50 boat limit so we will see who sends there entry in and who will fish this year and how many new guy's we get.

Well they are out and I hope you get one soon so you do not lose to much sleep. There is a lot of guy's that got them in the mail and have called just pumped again. so if you did not get one in the mail you moved and we do not have your new address. So stop and get on at one of the sponcers and send it in.

Plus Russ is in already and he is fishing his first one this is great news. This will be a fun year and a lot of good rods fishing and I can see it now.