• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Scuba Diving Forum

TMF89

I didn't see a forum for Site Discussion, so sorry if I got the wrong forum on this. If I did, if whoever moves it could let me know where it went/to post in the future, I'd appreciate it, thanks.

I was just wondering if it would be possible, and how big of an interest there is, for a scuba diving forum. I'm just getting certified up at college here, and I'd love to talk to people here on FM about the sport! So I was just wondering from the Admins if it'd be possible, and from the forum members how much interest this is. So if you scuba dive, are interested in diving, or just would like the forum for whatever reason, please voice yourselves below!

So few divers I ve heard speak up here I dont think you'd get a special forum.

I was certified naui & pati,I at one time dove ice emergency for the cities area.

If ya want to talk get me in the Willmar/Spicer forum

I do remember a few diving questions bout a year ago.

Around $400 I think, I'm doing mine through school so it's $200, but that's without the open water dive.

Basically it's Class Time, then Pool Sessions, then an Open Water dive, and you're certified.

I don't know if there would ever be a forumn but there are other sites out there that have forums that are more dive specific, it's a tough one as there are probably a few members that dive, but use other sites as their info gathering and trip planning do to the minimal places to dive in MN, just talk with your instructor and get his recommendation i'm sure he knows a few good sites to look into. Have fun with it, it's a completely different world down there and truly an amazing experience.

Oh and watch who you talk to about the spear guns, you might find a few enemies that way. I really have no preference but the general census might feel otherwise.