• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

ATA Taekwondo

echo2010

my wife is testing in march for her 2nd degree black black,my 12 year old daughter is 2 mid terms away from her 2nd degree,my 9 year old son is a first degree and wants to quit it.me im just the guy that better behave and listen or ill get hurt from them all.i think my wife is going to compete at the st.paul tourney thats coming up soon.

Our family is involved in the World Tae Kwon Do Federation. My hubby is a 4th degree (master), oldest daughter is a 2nd degree, and other two daughters quit after attaining their 2nd degree junior black belt. I had to quit as a blue belt due to knee problems.

While the ATA and World TKD Fed. are different governing bodies, they are similar in many ways.

All in all, it's a great sport. A great way to work out frustrations and stress. grin

I trained threw out the eighties under 8th Dan Grand Master Joel Coles’s. He had moved around his dojo in Elk River for sevral years. He now has owned a place in Otsego where he still teaches.

I made it to brown belt red stripe before I moved on. I wished I would have kept in it. It was fun. I won some medals (bronze)in Twin Cities Tourney's, but to me it was gold back then grin. One I can remember was in Roseville.

My father was the one who got me started, but hurt him self in 84 or 85 and stopped going.

I still see Joel around town and thank him for all he taught me. Very nice guy!

Our family is involved in the World Tae Kwon Do Federation. My hubby is a 4th degree (master), oldest daughter is a 2nd degree, and other two daughters quit after attaining their 2nd degree junior black belt. I had to quit as a blue belt due to knee problems.

While the ATA and World TKD Fed. are different governing bodies, they are similar in many ways.

All in all, it's a great sport. A great way to work out frustrations and stress. grin

you got quite a dangerous family! lol