• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
augustwest

Valentines Dinner at The Copper Turret 2009

Lee - I believe our tables will be ready around 7:30.

We are getting there around 6:30 for some drinks and such.

Like Tank said, last night was amazing!!!

After dinner and listening to the band while quenching our thirst AW, Vanessa, Beth, and I did some touring around the county - lets just say "what happens in Madison county, stays in Madison county" whistle

Doug . . .thanks a lot for a fantastic evening. Could not ask for better service and food anywhere. Vanessa was the perfect hostess and her wine selections were on the mark. Enjoying everyones company was another highlight of the evening . . . now we know what we all look like without our superman costumes on . . . LOL.

Once again another top-notch dinner service!It was a pleasure to dine with such fine company!Wow sound like I kiss alot of arss! smile

209042.jpg

209043.jpg

209044.jpg

209045.jpg

209046.jpg

209047.jpg

209049.jpg

209050.jpg

209057.jpg

Heres to the Finest of chefs and hostessessessessess!!!!! Thanks Doug and Vanessa for a great evening. The food altho way out of my league was amazing and the wines were exquisit. Ya cant ask for a better bunch of people to dine with. Crystal and I had a blast and we were both totaly blown away with the entire evening. What an awsome night!!! It was great to see and meet everyone. Chris, Crystal hasnt stopped talking and laughin about the ribbin she took from you all night... Almost wet herself on the way home she was laughin so hard....

Thanks again

Cali and Crystal

Julie and I also had a great time and great to meet everyone, we should get together a little more often. We seem to have a great crew of guys (and ladies) who get along and are great company. Here's some pictures I got.

100_0141.jpg

100_0142.jpg

100_0146.jpg

100_0148.jpg

100_0145.jpg

100_0149.jpg

100_0154.jpg

100_0155.jpg

Another shot of Wilson

100_0147.jpg

YYYYUUUUMMMMMYYYYYYY!!!!!!

100_0151.jpg

Finally back home after an awesome but fast few days in AW Land. Cant say enough about the food, people, and the time we had...

Definatly the most fun Iv'e had that didnt involove fishing or activities that are illegal in most universes...

Im wiped out, i'll post more later. Believe it or not I didnt take many pictures...

Satchel West - You'll have to send me the pictures of Lilly and I painting jigs, that was alot of fun! The ride home wasnt too bad, Warren was crankin out tunes and that helped alot.

Thanks to your clan again for the hospitality. We had more fun than a redneck at the races cool

Enjoyed the photo's and reports from the Turret, great job guys and hat's off to the Chef, Vanessa and crew for putting this on again.

Ahh yes the bustin continues. The race was a disapointment this year. Momma bout jumped thru the TV when Dale #@^%&$ JR Caused the wreck that took out her M&M'S #18 car. But we had good food a little beer and good friends here to enjoy with us. Its ok DC I enjoyed every minute of it. I look forward to fishin with ya again. Revenge is sweet my friend..

Sorry we didn't make it down for the race Callie...I put in a cool 75-80 hours last week with a lot of mental work involved...the physical work caught up to me yesterday and today.

I made it half way to Rome at 6AM, to meet Franky and forgot my cell phone, his address for my Car Garmin and NO WAY to find his house. I started back towards home and started throwing up profusly on RT 375...pulled over and passed out for about 20 minutes...went home and went straight to bed for a few hours. I hope I am not dying...if I do, none of you guys get any of my $hite...Vanessa has been instructed to sell it to pay for my ashes to be spread on all the bodies of water I have came home from and said I caught nothing cry

Thanks for visiting Vanessa and myself this past weekend and SORRY Franky...I don't know what happened.

I did stop by Chris' today and talked to his 2 sons. They had the week off school, so I thought we would maybe try a night bite somewhere. Chris had a long day at work I guess.

I hope you are ok, but iffin your down for the count - i'll take care of all your gear and also take care of your ashes just like on the Big Lebowski cool "the dude abides"

Im organizing all my plastic, give a shout if your up to it...

I was saving the best for last smirk

Jay...We(the AW Clan) were very happy to have you and Beth in Madison Count(the previous home of quality fish) wink

Lily really didn't want you and Beth to leave and is counting the days until you return. I guess I have a new hobby(thanks bro, like I need another one) making and painting jigs. Lily got up and the first thing she did was put a clear coat on the jigs. You have a real way with children...just don't pull a Callie on me and say "Cum her litl' girl...I have fudge" and we are cool cry

Thank you everyone for making my night a little busier...it was worth the puking on RT. 375 this morning. I am waiting for the tongue lashing from Franky...I hope he had a day from the gods on Delta...if so, I deserve it. Sorry Franky...truly frown

Give me a shout if you need some jigs Doug. Molding up some 2 ouncers for a friend of mine. Think they'll wrok on Caz?

Tongue lashing!! Sorry AW . . . you are not my type. As for taking care of your stuff if you don't make it . . .Vanessa and I will do just fine . . . wink Tried calling you puke breath several times starting at 0800 but said fudge it, I'm going fishin . . .went up to Sandy and nailed some jumbo blues and a million dink perch. Thought I was on the small side of Morraine! Oh yes, you will have to make it up . . . Thanks to GotaLimit and Lek for a great time . . .ahh I can smell those home made spring rolls now . . . yes AW, the very same ones you got a sample of on Caz . . .

Not a big deal Doug. Not like you had to be there, was just an invite.. You didnt miss much anyhow. Besides watchin momma get all %$#@ off cause her car got wrecked!! Its actually fun to watch her tantroms sometimes. Cant help but laugh....