• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

starting to dream about the clicker

Gordie

Yeasterday I drove over the minnesota river by Jordan and looked at the river and saw snowmachine tracks and all I could think of was how great it will be to get the boat on the riv and then the clicker went off in my head. set the hook and now I got a nice flattie on drag singing my favorite song, keep him out of the timber, turn him before he hits it.now just a bit more play him out, wow what a beauty, a few photos, release,and start the process all over again.

This seems to happen to me every time I go over that river.

Man I love that feeling. I better pay attention to driveing or I'll be in the ditch at least I'll be by the river grin

Lol. I hear ya' Elwood. Yesterday I took a peek at my summer cat gear and the first thing that came to mind when looking at my reels was the clicker screaming at me....the next thing that came to mind is what gear I need want for this spring! I'm beginning to show the signs of the "open water itch." wink

I am too busy ice fishing yet to be thinking of open water fishing. I enjoy the seasons as they come and when the next season comes I will enjoy that one as well. I like hard water fishing just as much as I like open water. And the transition inbetween seasons, I will get stuff ready. I will also sneak out for some early, or late open water fishing to Redwing to keep me satisfied in long transitions. I will also spend a little time with the family to make up for the hot bite.

Elwood, maybe think about making a mix tape/cd; Sounds of Clicker. Could maybe have all different types of clickers and varying speeds. You could sell it it any reputable gas stations right next to song bird and/or polka cd's. $9.95...