• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• I've been havin a good time with some frogs my cat caught.  If it would just stop raining I'd have even more fun.    Nothing like catchin those bass on a frog doing there own thing. 🤗    I figure in another 2-3 weeks the Walleyes are going to like them even more..OK I use live bait, but I eat good, and I don't post any pictures to brag about anything. Fish with what you want,  I'll fish when and where with what I want. Those isolated spots work great!  😊
    • Poppers have been pretty popular around here the last couple of months,  going to have to pick up maters for more salsa to burn up the last of the serranos.  This is the first year I've planted gold zucchini , which doesn't seem to wanna stop producing..
    • I've got my cam overlooking the same stump as last year. Not nearly as much of the stump left this year. There looks to be at least 6 different bucks and 7 different does and fawns that I can tell. The deer ate or gnawed a good portion of the stump away in the last year as well. I've only had the cam out a week so far.
    • Unless he has a non video learning style of course. 
    • It's all analytics my friend, same reason for all the infield shifts. Tampa Bay started it with the pitchers.    
    • Did a doz Jalapenos poppers for the game last weekend.  Mine were a little on the small size this year but were pretty good for the game. 
    • Do you know the simple Tip or not?  If not you better which the video! 🤨
    • Second round of peppers are still going strong for the next batch of pepper sauce. This time I'm turning up the heat.   My artichoke plants look great, but no chokes yet, kinda doubting they will appear before the first real frost. Who knows, they might shoot up quick?   But maybe we will have another long fall, picked these November 5th 2016...........            
    • Pretty quiet on the garden front?? Only thing left in mine are about 20 kalarabi. Paul Douglas today hinted possible frost in central minnesoda next week 
    • What’s this garbage the twins are doing with their pitchers? Putting a reliever in as an “opener” to start for an inning, then put in a long reliever. Are other teams doing this? I sure hope this isn’t the future of baseball!