• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Have you seen the new FM decals? Pretty nice huh? But don't you think they might look even better with a picture of WI on them? For us wet backs on this side of the river. I mean the next thing you know a guy might start wearing purple or a hat with horns on it. Don't get all worked up I'm just teasing, it's a slow day here wishing I was fishing. Good luck.

I am not sure if this ties in at all but I ask fisher people I run into here in WI if they have ever checked out FM.com and they tell me we don't fish MN. I tell them there is more to it than that but They just look at me with disgust. I would like to see some more cheeseheads using this site as there is a ton of lakes in WI too. Go figure. I think they just hate MN so bad because the Vikes "used" to whip their butts so bad. I'm not joking either. Thats my take. PS. I grew up in MN and live across the river and do not give a rip either way anymore. Used to though.