• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Spikes anyone ?

Thunder,

If you haven't left yet and don't mind holding them til we can hook up, I'll take 500 or a thou. My others aren't doing too well. Better to have too many than too few. Hope to get out Friday afternoon or Sat morning. Hate this snow. My back is aching! Got to laugh, hear people complain about having to drive and shovel and all I can think about is how it makes it hard to ice fish! lol

Todd, I'll take a few hundred if you still have access or if you have extra. The Spikes at Knutson's aren't that special. Chris and I got 1000 Euros and 25% are dead. They pack them in Peat or something...their store is awesome...kind of like Thornes, but not! A lot better than anything back in NY grin

AW you can always have some of mine. I don't think I'll need them all. On the house, consider it part of the other deal. I'm working on something for NY, maybe next year. Not totally impressive, but I think my idea just might work if we think and start small.