• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

lets see your ice rides

coombia21

Chode, that is a tried and true Wal-Fart special grin

They had them a couple weeks back still in the garden section by the snow shovels. It has seen a huge work out this year so far. It extends out further also than shown in the image.

1lkstage - Those are just my winter tires, I had intentions of putting chains on, but I didn't. Here's what she looks like when its not on the ice.

1000508zl9.jpg

1000506pw7.jpg

Coombia - It's a Moose Quick Release Drop Rack I got it at a local dealer (Moon Motors, Monticello), quite spendy, but its really sweet for haulin' the ice fishin stuff and it has 2 reciever style mounts, so its easy on, easy off.

1000477ih8.jpg

Toughguy, Sounds like fun, how did you do up there? I may have to give it a try after the last big Walleye weekend is over! frown

The shot was from last year. Only got one that day but it was a 26-28 inch laker if I remeber right. Give it a shot if you can. It's a blast up there. I'm going again in 2 weeks mostly for snowmobiling but we'll wet a line at least one day. We stay at Hungry Jack Lodge and drive to Gunflint (about 25 miles away). There are some lakes around the lodge that have some decent eater laker action too.