• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Bass Photos

bassNspear

I went years without catching a bullhead on artificials; but earlier this year I caught a 14" chunker on a crankbait. There was a period when was younger and reeled slower that I'd catch one casting artificials practically every time out.

Well I'm a 6'3 225lb guy and that was as wide as my shoulders. So I thought it was a good shot. I'll make sure to hire a photographer next time I'm out.

That was a blast to catch. It never came above the water and I was thinking I had a northern on the line. I was yelling at my buddy to get the net when I seen what it was.

He told me that all he was thinking was don't screw up this net because he would never hear the end of it. smile

What I can't imagine is pulling a 10 pounder like they do down south.

Nice fish, and congrats on the big bass! I won the big bass at the last tourney I fished (5 lb 7 oz) and didn't think to have anyone snap a photo of it crycrymad

Thank ya sir!! 5lb 7oz that's a nice fish! I was sure I had Big Bass in the tourney before this when I caught a 20" 5lb 5 oz fish. But it was bested by one that went 5lb 10oz shocked That was one ugly fish too!