• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Bass Photos

bassNspear

Quote:
what was he using to catch that pig?

Small jig and a wax worm. We where looking for perch and look what happens crazy

very nice! gotta love catching fish like that without trying.

like my pb walleye last spring while fishing for carp. 10lbs 4 oz. ON CORN!! gotta love it!

is that really his first smallie?! WOW!

So what would this fish be ? 3p 8oz ? When I caught this bass I had no scale or any way to get the lenth. From the tip of my middle finger to my elbow is 16 inches. Its hard to tell from the picture how big it is, but id say about 18 inches

Just as a reference. This fish was 18" on the nose and weighed 4lb 7oz. This is also my heaviest smallmouth to date (caught 2 falls ago). smile Talk about a football for its length!!

Nice fish though Shoreguy nonetheless. Last year in my fishing league, someone bagged a SMALLMOUTH out of Crystal fishing one of the holes in the middle of the lake. Talk about being blown away with a surprise! Someone's doing some secret stocking. wink

Aaron%2018in%204lb7oz%20Holcombe%2010-19

lol, maybe so. Completely replied thinking you were talking about my picture, but if you're referring to Crystal lake... its a fairly obvious spot. When our league hits that lake 2 of the boats are guaranteed sitting on top of it. Its mildly amusing to give them a hard time about racing for the one hole.