• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Portable Grill and Camping Accessories

DTro

I was recently at Target and noticed that all the Coleman products are on clearance. Lanterns, grills, lights etc.

I thought the best deal was on the PerfectFlow™ Propane Camp Grill. It retails for over $60 and they had it marked down to $31.

It would make a very nice ice fishing grill or out on the boat and looked to be built pretty sturdy. I have a nice one already otherwise I would've jumped at it.

I am stopping in about 20 minutes, my ufo lights from Northern tool work great for about 3 hours, and then they die, requiring 4 more AA batteries. Gets a little expensive. I would love to get a northstar lantern, those look coolio

***UPDATE*** I saw the two burner grills for 31 bucks (great deal) and I picked up a northstar instalight with soft side bag for 29 bucks. wished they had the hard side box, but I am very okay with my new lantern

I just picked up the last grill from the Vadnais Heights store... but it was only $15. Nice, except it doesn't have a cover, just the style it is I guess, but should work, especially for that price! They also have some Swiss Army knives for like $4, the bigger knives even. I got two for next year stocking stuffers. Not much left, but I sure got some deals. Thanks for the heads up!

FWIW, that Coleman grill worked GREAT out on the ice! It folds up nice and narrow, and fits nicely bungies to the inside side of a otter sled. Cooked brats and cans of chilli just perfect on Sunday smile

Thanks for the heads up DTRO!

My, my, my, it looks like we have an Aussie !!!  From "Adelaide".  Southern Australia ??

I've always gone with the Smokey Joe myself. Just seems to be right sized and durable too. But it doesn't pack the best. Not like a little suitcase sized / shaped one anyways. But I like it.

There's my 2 cents Daniel. 

Welcome aboard.

Edit hmmm ..... it appears the original post / question was deleted ? 

Edited by PartyWhine

9 hours ago, PartyWhine said:

My, my, my, it looks like we have an Aussie !!!  From "Adelaide".  Southern Australia

Edit hmmm ..... it appears the original post / question was deleted ? 

He’s got a few posts out there that seem odd for an Aussie.