• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

WOW - CCCold outside today

This is the coldest morning I can remember for a very long time here in Iowa. -22 as I type this.

Just curious how many of you have to work outdoors in these temps? Thank god there is not much wind today, atleast here in central parts of the state.

My job gives me atleast the morning in heated barns grin and the last half of the day outside doing chores eek. Stay warm and safe today!!

FishingFarmer

I was working on a broken water main today. I was outside from 8am to 4pm. Had on lots of my ice fishing clothes so I stayed pretty warm but I am really sore and tired. That cold just takes every thing out of you and makes the littlest job hard.

I am lucky enough to get to work in it.

I hope your right PP about the fish turning on, I'm on my worst slump in my ice fishing career. For some odd reason I just can't get things going. I still refuse to join the perch parade yet though, I may be down but not desperate.

And thanks for showing my wife your camera, she now owns an 820 grin

You lucky dog! I am officially jealous. I might just have to fish you just to see that camera. Im not sure where to go just yet the weeds were dying/dead where we had been catching fish but I might start there just to see if they're still hanging out. Then I have a little mission to find some new fish hopefully away from everyone else for atleast a little while. I've got four different spots on three different bays in mind and I'll be fishing alone tomorrow so who knows where I'll end up. I plan on being down early and fishing a full day depending on how it goes and what I find.

Rob check your email for my new number you can give me a call if you get time to make it down. I'll be fishing both days as of right now and possibly another day early next week.

Not sure where we are going yet, somewhere somewhat out of the wind I suppose. Also depending on where we can access at. She gave her Aqua VU to Travis' girlfriend last weekend, so I found a deal on an 820 for her. You got my number give me a call if you want to play with it.