• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Arctic cat Prowler vs. yamaha rino

kooba

I would compare like this......

Prowler vs. Ranger

Rhino vs. Teryx

If going with the smaller models, I would choose the Rhino, just because it is lighter and smaller compared to the Prowler.

isnt a teryx wider and longer than the prowler and the rhino.

i would keep the ranger out of the equation unless it is for work.

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

What is your opinion on the following:

Prowler vs. Rhino

Rhino vs. Teryx

If going with the smaller models, would you choose the Rhino, just because it is lighter and smaller compared to the Prowler?

Well since this post is so old.

You may want to compare the

Arctic Cat Stampede to the Yamaha Wolverine since the Rhino is not being made any more after 2013. 

And since Textron bought out Arctic Cat and a lot of things seem up in the air and which may be rebranded as Tracker.

You may just want to go with a Polaris Ranger since chances are Textron's not going anywhere and you can still get parts and service in the future! Good Luck!  ?

4 hours ago, leech~~ said:

Well since this post is so old.

You may want to compare the

Arctic Cat Stampede to the Yamaha Wolverine since the Rhino is not being made any more after 2013. 

And since Textron bought out Arctic Cat and a lot of things seem up in the air and which may be rebranded as Tracker.

You may just want to go with a Polaris Ranger since chances are Textron's not going anywhere and you can still get parts and service in the future! Good Luck!  ?

I owned one of the original Wolverines. That was a fun quad with 4wd and light weight. 

interesting side fact- Textron is the same company that bought Polaris in the late 70’s or so when the industry went sideways and they held the brand for some time. Now they buy Arctic Cat. Interesting stuff. 

personally I feel that BPS makes the cream of the crop products in the industry. 

I have a wolverine 2019 X2, its a 850 twin Just a blast to drive. I am 79 yoa so I am not really a speedster but it is trouble free so far. My wife likes driving it too . Its a bit smaller machine than a Ranger or the Yamaha Viking but it sure is easy to turn around on a trail and yet it hold 600lbs in the dump box and tows 2000 lbs.

1 hour ago, Dusty said:

I have a wolverine 2019 X2, its a 850 twin Just a blast to drive. I am 79 yoa so I am not really a speedster but it is trouble free so far. My wife likes driving it too . Its a bit smaller machine than a Ranger or the Yamaha Viking but it sure is easy to turn around on a trail and yet it hold 600lbs in the dump box and tows 2000 lbs.

That 850 is not a slouch of a motor and I'm sure that thing moves along.  Keep riding until the kids or cops take the keys away, I say! ?