• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• Connect, BE BRAVE - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

"Post Your Thoughts" - Leave YOUR mark, make each place you visit "a little better"! Post please......

Because you want others to share great outdoor information with you!!!! Share what you 'love about your area' in the outdoors.

EMOJI those posts you 'appreciate, please...IF YOU WANT MORE LIKE IT HERE..'

Have Fun!!!

Team Otter

Walleye Photo Gallery

Tis the season

Almost makes me happy that i moved out of Mankato. The river is probably too low for a prop anyway and it would just once again be torchure staying off the river in the fall when it's right down the road. smirk

Nice fish!

Pulled this at 12/27/13 10:22pm @ 12fow was released after 4 photos, he inhaled the jig... so we cut the line hope she is fine.

28" Beauty

28WallEye.jpg

Nice fish!! Way to do the right thing. Those jigs can be expensive but that fish is a beauty.

Nice eye Lucid! I have yet to break 24" through the ice. And caught that while crappie fishing. That would be a fun fight for sure! Of course I can't get one over 20" now that I'm actually trying. A 28"+ is my ultimate goal! Keep the pics coming guys!

Here are a couple from December. Big one was through the ice on LOTW. Went 24.5" which is my bigger through the ice. The other was 22-23 on the upper Miss.

C82B634F-C9E6-4AE6-BA05-0C993F3CCE1C_zps

42536C2E-4AEB-4534-8DAC-D7FA1C6A5AAB_zps

I'd say bout 10.5-11 pounds, there are many formulas on walleye weight, length x length x length dived by 2700 puts that fish a hair over 9. Don miller formula girth x girth x length dived by 800 puts that fish at 15 which would be cool but not realistic. If you showed that pic before and I had never seen it and you told me it was 11 or 12 I would believe you. Fish of a lifetime JST

Kettle

Great fish....nice belly/good looking.

Too bad you didnt get a scale on her. At 29 inches and a 21 inch girth she could go over 11 too.

One of my buddies popped a 31 1/4 inch out of Tobin that went 14 lbs 4 oz. Had a great girth like yours.

Again...nice fish!