• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Walleye Photo Gallery

Team Otter

Had a good opener in Wisconsin, even though we had to drive over an hour to find the nearest fishable piece of water on the chippewa river. The fish were spread out all over the river and hard to pattern, we only saw two other tiny fish boated. These were all caught on my hand made hair jigs

85D6F62D-BB8A-4B12-B54E-172DAD1EE0DB-120

D51D5464-AAF2-4406-90CD-F37AD1724D95-120

0E13DA6C-6919-45C5-8EE4-F167A035CD39-120

Looks a little snowy! Looks like you did better than anyone fishing the Croix this weekend! Its fun when a plan comes together!

Yeah we got dumped on with close to 16" of snow just a few days before opener.

We didn't catch a lot of fish or any monsters but it felt good being out for the first time and finding some fish on a body of water we had never fished before

full-31624-33090-getattachment.jpg

Not sure the weight on this was 32 inches catch and release. I was alone so I'm sorry for putting her down on the rocks but she swam off in a hurry. Going back in the morning this spot has been consistent lots of 6 to 7 pound fish and my personal best in the pic. I placed my foot in the pic for reference size 11.

The big females have been active for me the last two evenings

27" released

null-3.jpg

26.5" released

null-5.jpg

24" released

null-4.jpg

[Note from Admin: Please review forum policy before posting again. Thank You.]