• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Team Otter

Walleye Photo Gallery

Murphys law of course. Caught a nice 28" walleye the other night and forgot the camera and was fishing alone. I know-- a fish story. Released of course, but I'll remember the camera next time for sure!

When I find myself in a rut I've intentionally left camera at home. Think'n that's gonna make the difference. But always grinding out a backup plan in an event similar to yours.

Nice fish all, keep 'em coming!

Oh, the magic of Photoshop.

PDOGG, I'll be at that same lake, I was talking about earlier this week, tomorrow morning. If you happen to be out and see the red Durango stop by and say "hey".

Was able to make it up north this weekend and was able to get into some eyes. Most were smaller fish, but I was able to hook into this 28"er. She was a great candidate for CPR:

28eye.jpg

Great looking fish Drewski!

If I would have gotten that hog up the hole he would be on my wall!

This is my first walleye of the ice season....finally

Decided on Thursday night I was going to find one after 5, 10 hour days I got him.

Missed a nice one on the rattle reel had the hook set and went to pull, he was mighty hefty, and....snap

P2160073.jpg

Hey Wanger you don't know me but I'm new to the forum and really don't know where to post a new topic but anyway. I'm coming up to Otter tail Lake the 2nd week in May and was wondering if you know about that lake and what would my best bets would be as far as what to use and where?