• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Team Otter

Walleye Photo Gallery

I don't fish for walleye much, but I tried out ice fishing for the first time last weekend and this was the only fish I caught. Had a great time none the less.

DSCN0313.jpg

^^^consider yourself lucky that that was the only fish you caught!!! i have been out several times this winter adn have yet to catch a eye! i would give anything to be able to pull something like that outta the hole

Here is a nice one from very early in the new year. Didn't get a measurement on it but 23" or 24" i'm guessing. Released of course.

2.jpg

Pretty new to ice fishing and I am addicted!! Here's my first walleye - caught on Dec 23rd on Lake Independence. smile

1223081733.jpg

Great fish everyone. Great to see the gals and the kids getting in on the eye action!!!

Rock5353, your questions will be best answered either in the Ice Fishing forum or Brainerd forum, unless you have something specific you're looking for in terms of walleye or perch fishing during the Brainerd Jaycee's Ice Fishing Contest.

Murphys law of course. Caught a nice 28" walleye the other night and forgot the camera and was fishing alone. I know-- a fish story. Released of course, but I'll remember the camera next time for sure!

note to self. . . leave camera at home, catch big fish. Actually remember to bring camera, do not catch big fish. These are my fishing stories.

well said hopkins. Next time when you bring that camera you might now even catch a fish. Who knows!

HotPocket, you must be fishing in all the good "hotpockets" dang you catch a lot of nice fish!

HotPocket, you must be fishing in all the good "hotpockets" dang you catch a lot of nice fish!

i was thinkin the same thing i would love to get some like that and put them in the pan