• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Perch Photo Gallery

Team Otter

Man those are some nice perch. I see you are living in Russel, I will be heading that way mid-March and I have some questions for you. Were you in Lincoln or Lyon county for those? Or were you somewhere else? Could you PM me if you don't want to give that information out here?

my oldest with some 14" a ND Slough near our hunting house....really crazy.

No one fishes it! Found out about it from the farmer whose land we hunt on. Kept 20 between 12-14 to eat.

May get out there again after pheasant hunting is over with.

full-11601-40683-perch1.jpg

sorry the pic is crooked.

This is a toad I caught at 13 inches in the evening on my dock at Lake Vermilion during the weekend. On light tackle, it fought like a bass, and I'm glad it gave me some trouble. This may be the biggest perch I've ever caught! It was worth the sudden cloud of mosquitoes.

20140607_201040_zps50cb95cc.jpg