• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Sand Lake Polk County

In regard to Sand lake, I've fished it quite a few times. I used to live 5 miles from the lake but it would never be my first choice for some reason or another.The walleye bite used to be good way back when, but it's kind of a tough bite nowadays as the fish tend to run on the small side. I can tell you that the bluegill fishing can be great at times as well as the crappie bite, but as far as gamefish i think the bass have taken ahold of the food chain. The best way to get an update on the lake is to contact the bait store up on HWY 8 just 2 miles to the north. Hope this helps ya out a little, DOG

Dog-Eye, welcome to FM! Thanks for the report. It's always great to see new members log on, especially in the WI. forum. Lots of good info. and people here to converse with as well as events which allow members to meet. Glad to have you on board! Mark/can it be luck?

------------------
http://groups.msn.com/canitbeluck