• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I'm trying to be a Vikings fan but it's a tough gig. Hey, did you hear about Mike Tices house getting egged? Lot's of eggs thrown but only a couple actually hit the house. This leads officials to believe Daunte Culpepper is the main suspect. grin.gif

Russ, hang in there.They have a good team and will be back next season no doubt.It's all in good fun.I am a Packer fan and I know they have a major battle coming up next.But win or lose,it's just a game.Life goes on with many fish to catch!!!

Russ hard to believe you are a VIKING fan.
In the NFC Daunte Culpepper was rated the top QB. Since 1961 I have been a VIKING fan and always will be. I wish all packer fans were like you Sinker but they unfortunately are not.

------------------
((TIP) "Turn In Poachers"
1-800-652-9093
24 Hours a Day_365 Days a Year

Seems like most Vikings fans own a Packers jacket or hat to put on when the Vikes arn't doing so good. Packer fans on the other hand,wouldn't think of jumping ship,no matter how poor the season. Sorry,but living in Mn I see it happen all the time.

Yes, you wouldn't think a true fan would jump ship,but I see it all the time arround here. One day it's purple pride,the next day they're chanting GO PACK! I'm not a Viking fan, but it still bugs me. They need to get a life,or better yet,pick a team and stick with it. If they want to support a team in the playoffs after their team is out, not a prob. But why would you abandon your team for another one week,than back to being a loyal fan the next.

This stuff always goes too far.Cheer for who you want to cheer for and let everyone else cheer for who they want cheer for.In the long run,it's just entertainment,just a game.Nothing to fight about.Let's fish.