• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Packers in the playoffs!!!!!!

Unfortunately, we are no longer accepting applications for fans. We are expecting to resume accepting applications in the year 2024. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Go Pack Go

I'm a lifelong Packer fan that moved to the northwoods 5 years ago. Now i'm surrounded by vike's fans, it's a full time job keeping them in line... But that game did it for me! GO PACK! Oh . by the way, know what you call 40 guys watching the Superbowl?----THE VIKINGS! Good luck to all on the ice.

Having taken advantage of a "gift" from the Cards the Pack advances to the 2nd round of the playoffs. Another hard fought game against a good team and they came out on top. I don't know how far they will go, but it sure is fun watching them play in the post season. Next stop Philly!!

The only thing bad about them playing in the post season is it's cutting into my time on the ice. I guess I can live with that!

GO PACKERS!!!

Being a vike fan who hopes #4 breaks his leg every time he drops back to pass and look forward to his retirement, I compare my dislike to him like the contempt I had to the GREAT Dale Earnhardt who when he hit the wall in turn 3-4 at Datonna--- I cheered when he wrecked, but cried when he died.. Farve is one of the most feirst competitors I have seen in all of sports.

------------------

Guardian Angel or just Believing!!! Doesn't matter to me, as long as the Packers believe and play nearly flawless football. They will beat any team if they keep doing what they have the last 4 games!!!!! Go Pack Go!!!!

The packers won the north division by a last second play. A gift from the VIKINGS. Then they won a game in overtime by a gift from Seattle. Christmas has not ended in Wisconsin. Now they have to play football "GO EAGLES"

------------------
((TIP) "Turn In Poachers"
1-800-652-9093
24 Hours a Day_365 Days a Year

I heard that the emergency wards all tru Mn. were overloaded after the vikings BIG!! loss to the Cards (My 2nd favorite team) Setting the broken bones of all those viking fans jumping off the bandwagon wink.gif Seems that Randy (I'll play when I want to) Moss's attitude is rubbing off on the rest of the team.

The Rams have to get by Carolina before the Pack has to think about them. Right now they have nothing but Philly on their mind. I like their chances to pull off an upset and that their playing a late game on sunday. Gives me most of the weekend to fish. I like my Cheddar sharp and at room temp. GO GREENBAY!!!!

Fishing is Life.

I made the trip down to the Seattle game last weekend. Bought the little lady a ticket for her birthday and threw in a ticket for myself to boot. grin.gif What a game!!!!
Green Bay is playing good ball with a lot of emotion. I have to be realistic in that they'll probably get picked off over the next couple of weeks. But you never know. They've won 5 straight and playing some pretty darn good ball right now.

Hey you know that VISA TV commercial that Favre is in right now? The one where he says stuff like "I would have double-bagged it." They extended it another 5-10 seconds. They show him overlooking Mike Tice's shoulder with the Viking/Cardinal final score in the background saying "I would have kicked the field goal". cool.gif
GO PACK!!!!!

Only on the Wisconsin forum will you see not one, but two posts dealing with the Packers and their playoff run. Hey, we are happy for you, but man, get a life, fish some more, report some more. What in the world are you going to do if the Packers loose or when their season ends?

In a way, I hope the Packers win this weekend, because I will be fishing in Wisconsin next weekend and it would be nice to have the lake to myself. But I guess if they loose, I will probably have the lake to myself anyway, since the hangover will probably last a week at the least.

packer fans are dedicated, die-hard fans. that happens when fans have a winning team to cheer for.

since they invented the radio, we are now able to ice fish AND listen to the game at the same time.

if you don't want to talk packers, you don't have to be on this thread. (i'm sure there's a thread somewhere burning up with viking playoff conversation)

GO PACK!

------------------
Dan in Webster
Campion Log Works

Sko, I wouldn't count on having the lake to yourself.Contrary to the stereotype,the majority of the packer fans are workers,parents,students,outdoorpeople,etc., first and follow the team second.Even the idea that people think that all the fans are the green-gold wig wearing,beer guzzling,shirtless dudes that are seen on TV is downright hilarious.In their defense,I've been to two games at Lambeau field and it's a total blast.Nothing else like it.Are we to believe that if the Vikings were in the playoffs,that there wouldn't also be threads talking about them?I don't normally get into the bickering but this thread just kept going.