• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Can it be....

I don't know if I would be able to make you offer about Ohio work this year or not, kind of depends...but certainly the following year. I have the equipment....well, don't have the rod holders or 6 rods, but have the boat and the willingness to travel. I've always wanted to fish more of the Great Lakes. I'm hoping to pick up a few down riggers this year to fish salmon.

I will have to keep in touch on that one.
Do you do much out in Green Bay in the Spring??

Hammer em', About the Ohio trip, I figured as long as I'm going, why not invite others. It's a cheap trip and the equipment isn't that complex. Lake Erie is the only place I know that supports a walleye fishery that's second to none. We'll talk more as the time draws near, hopefully some of the guys might like to go. smile.gif Green Bay... I don't fish much of the bay other than the spring run in DePere, the Fox river. There are some big walleye to be caught, as well as BIG crowds. This year I'm planning on spending more time getting familiar with Green Bay, mainly the sturgeon Bay area. I do get up to Little Bay de Noc however, the fishing can be real good as far as numbers and size. When you get settled in, we'll get together when a good bite is on, whether it be walleye, salmon, or trout. Take care, Mark

------------------
http://groups.msn.com/canitbeluck