• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Oneida lake ice

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like a bass to me!!! Im sure the snow will make the trek out difficult but has anyone been catchin anything besides a cold off the beach in the afternoon? Ive got tmro afternoon to fish and was thinkin of going out there.

Fished out infront of the beach yesterday afternoon. 2pm-5:15. Marked a ton of fish and caught some NICE perch. 6 short eyes and 2 huge whities. Walkin was ok if you had someone elses tracks to walk in. 8-10" snow on the ice.

Found a minnow bucket with some minnows still kickin when I got back to the bath house. There was a snowmobile and 4 wheeler that came in bout an hour before I did (pretty sure its theres). If you were one of those guys or know them send me a PM or give me a call (315-440-5462)and I will return bucket. Tried to save the minnows but they all kicked it..

Iceman1603

Went to Chapman Park today for a couple hours, didn't mark a whole lot of fish. Had 2 bites the whole time I was there, but I caught them both. I caught a decent 11" Perch and also a 13" Perch, and yes they were both invited to my house for dinner after I took their pictures.

It looks like(sunday) tomorrows weather is going to be Ok going to fish off chapman park anybody intrested? I don't know what time yet will know better later on this evening.We might want to form a little posi I have a feeling we might get into some nice fish if we can find them, there is plenty of bait there for them wink.

Going off chapmanpark tommorow morning meeting Cnyfrank and Donnie at 7am it suppose to be nice.

Lester allot of snow build up on the east end, the middle of the lake is better traveling there is some drifts but quite a few bare spots you can see where the snow is deeper in most spots.I heard that some people are haveing trouble with quads my buddy donnie is taking his 3 wheeler out tomorrow he said that he doesn't think he will have a problem.

Fished off chapman yesterday with CNYFrank, Donnie, and Sniper I iced 3 nice perch right off the bat then one more a half hr later.Frank caught one nice slob perch and donnie caught a smallmouth and a slob perch then it was Stroke time all sniffers and no takers typical oneida bite.It was nice to get a ride out on a sled thanks Frankie it was nice to fish with you guys again cool.

I'm here, just busy. Trying to sell the boat and get a house we've been wanting then I'll get a new Lund. smile

Frankie, lets put the sled on an adventure at the spot I told you about on the phone that's on Oneida. We can get the rest of the guys to come along and make swiss cheese.

I got out on Sunday morning and iced 11 really big sunnies and that's it. I'm thinking about getting the icegator when I get the greenbacks to help with this thick ice problem. smile