• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• Ok, but your not getting by without final project walk through pictures!!  😨   It would also be nice to see-hear changes and improvements that you made on this one from your first one. 🙂
    • What was you're final cost on this project ? Might think about doing one myself.
    • Based on schedule I don't think you can say much about the gophers  yet. They were gifted a win against an FCS team. Barely beat Fresno St  in OT.  Had a close game against Georgia southern at home?   I get it they beat who they had scheduled, its a great start credit to them.  But it doesn't move the needle for me. Go get a win against Penn St or Iowa and then I might start buying what Fleck is selling.
    • I got the center cabinet door made up last night.  All of the cutting is officially done.  I have a little sanding to do and I will stain it and it will be completed.  He doesn't want carpet so that saves me some time and money.  The plan is to deliver it this Saturday when I go to get my deer stands ready for the season.
    • I even used root beer..  
    • I was pleasantly surprised that the gophers jumped up to #17. I of course wasn’t expected Boise State to lose to BYU. I also assumed that the Michigan bias would have prevented them from dropping in the rankings. The most recent bowl projection I could find was a couple weeks old, but it had the gophers in the outback bowl against Auburn.
    • I usually use soy sauce and lemon juice among other things in my marinade which usually does a good job of tenderizing. You can even use Coca Cola. 
    • Now ranked 17th! Look out Big Dave!
    • Of course, sear the steak or roast before serving.   In fact some folks sear before sous vide and again after.     Sous Vide can really help with the toughness problem.      Normally tough cuts are cooked low and slow with moist heat, like brisket with the texas crutch, or 321 ribs.   But that means they will be cooked well done.   Sous Vide lets you cook lower and slower and keep that nice medium rare doneness.      I did a beef rump roast for like 36 hours at 132 this summer.  It was great.... seared it on the grill.