• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Chequamegon Bay, Smallmouth

The bay is a great bass fishery! A launch on hwy 2 about 5-8 miles out of Ashland is where I put in. It used to be called 2nd launch, I'm not sure what it's called now. June is prime, LATE May also. Fishing can be fast, consistant, and easy. I've camped in a town campsite, ran by the city of Ashland. Self register, no showers, but there is electricity. There's a wildlife viewing area there which is sort of neat too. The camping is also of hwy 2 on the west end of town. I can give you specifics and walk you right to some prime spots, I'll wait on that for now. The river mouths to the NE of the launch is a great place. Check out the bass forum under the thread "Posting Pics". I threw in some pics of bass from the bay. The pics might help you in location also.

------------------
http://groups.msn.com/canitbeluck