• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Mongro02

Salmon Fall Fishing Information.

Mongro02, Check out the thread, Root River times. If your interested in fishing trout and salmon in the E/NE part of the state, lots to choose from! I have some pics posted on my signature. I'm fighting a salmon on one of my favorite small streams, Little River. As well as a limit of fall run fish. Last week of Sept is usually when the run begins, rain and weather has a key role on the run. I will post reports, but working 55-60 hours a week is takeing away from my valuable hunting and fishing time! Oh well, gotta pay the bills. can it be luck?

------------------
http://groups.msn.com/canitbeluck

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• i drive by Ebners place everyday, well most every workday!!!!!! i best look tonight. is this new bait shop taking over at the Ebners old place???????
    • It won’t take 5 years to change the signs, IMO.  2 tops and my money is on 1 more.  I did just get offered a club member deal on a “vintage” Cabela’s cap when I tied placing my order.  The thoughts that went through my head... 🙄   Yes, tried to place my order; use up the last of my points and move on.  Oops, system error, we can’t access your points at this time.  I can see em there, just can’t touch em.  OK, I’ll call back another time. 😤   Still can’t spend money there when I try...
    • I didn't think there ever was such a thing as too many shells! Just saying.
    • yeah, that lakeville FF has been going downhill.  Still, if I need some tackle or something, I'm more likely to go there than across the street.
    • I'm surprised by how much they have merged things together, like a single flyer for sales and whatnot.   I thought the usual way to do this was to maintain two separate brands, to provide the illusion of competition, even though it's really just one place.     I could give a rat's arse what they want to call it, just give me the best prices and put what I want on the shelf and I'll throw my money there if you call it Cabela's or Bass Pro.
    • Seen  the guy again yesterday & asked him if he was finding many & he replied that he thought they were just about done down here already.
    • I bet you're right about Cabelas. As for Fleet Farm, I've been really disappointed in the Lakeville location lately. Over the past year their prices have gone up, they are often out of the item I'm looking for, and they usually are understaffed at the checkout lines.  Perhaps it's just that one store, but I kinda doubt it. Hope they turn it around because I used to love FF and I'm starting to head to other stores now.
    • anybody miss Dozier or Escobar? lol   been a fun ride so far. Its going to be hard to sustain this pace and keep winning like this but I hope they can keep it up.
    • Ok.... So I have to admit that this is something that I have been somewhat fascinated with, but no absolutely nothing about. Here are my main questions... Is there a "Shroom Finding for Dummies" book or something similar that a pure novice myself can pick up? I have read a lot of posts on here that talk about "my spots".... Do morels typical come back the same place every year, or is it just because of the general climate conditions in that "spot" Follow on question.... If they come back the same exact spot, what sort of care is needed when harvesting? Cleaning and prepping.... what are the steps? I assume that it is different for each specific variety of mushroom? What sort of "season" are we looking at? Obviously based on facebook sales posts, the morels are ready now... how long does it last and what about the other varieties? Exactly how dangerous is it for me if I "think" it is one variety and ends up being harmful? Truthfully, this is one of the main items that has stopped me from taking a trek out into the woods. Thanks in advance for letting a newbie in on the trade secrets
    • They sure had the long ball working again yesterday with 8 HR's. They hit .326, had 37 extra base hits, & outscored the opponents 67-27 on the road trip.👍