• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Insane on the Chain - An FM/HSO Get-Together!

Ahh Duck Lake.....

I've never seen TO that excited about catching a 7" crappie...

*slapping knee right now*

Truly though, that's exactly how a GTG should go. Lots of laughing, fish biting and a bunch of people to hang around and make fun of me...

"Oh Oh Oh look at this one! It's like 3' under the ice and it started on the bottom!"

Good times, Good times....

That was really a great get together, lots of people around and lots of fish to be caught but most of all it was alot of fun and a nice day on the lake, I hope for many more like it!

Wish I could make this one but I will have to pass as I have my own get together the weekend before on Brushy Creek down here in Iowa and have something going on that weekend.

We are close to getting details done for my memorial outing of my dad, and can email details once completed. If you come I hope you like big gills and big crappie.

Please realize the date has changed for "Insane on the Chain" from Saturday, January 24, 2009 to Saturday, January 17, 2009. Some were on the fence and others had prior commitments; perhaps this has changed your position now that this date has been changed. Here's the roster so far...

Confirmed:

KTapper

Muddog

herm0026

BK19 (and son)

7outof10

"Maybe":

Team Otter

wallyhunter66

Jesse Drummer

Bigeye30"