• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
CNY Tim

Happy Holidays to you and yours!

I hope everyone has a great Christmas and Happy New Year. I think it's pretty cool we have leaped to the 3rd rank state in the state forums (other than Minnesota). Very cool and it shows were as passionate as most when it comes to ice fishing. Way to go guys!

Here's to everyone's health and happiness through out the New Year.

To all my great friend here at Fishin Minnesota...

May all your zoom's be stacked laugh

I would also like to wish the best of Holiday Cheer to all in the FM site and their families. We also have a good new crew to the site...I wish the newbies all the best Holiday Wishes and welcome to the best fishing family on Planet Earth...Go Team New York and the other states smirk

Call me later Timbo!!!

Hey Timmy...if you notice my regristration date under my avatar...guess how long I have been a member whistle I forgot I signed up shortly after I moved back here Seattle in 05!

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to ALL. Please say a prayer to all the members in the Military who are away from loved one's this time of year. I personally want to thank you ALL for standing watch on the fence this year for me and my family. God bless you and may he watch over you and yours!

Steve

To all my great friends and to all I will eventually meet on FM . A very MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR. YES I will have a gift for you all before the night is over.

To all my friends that I hope to make, have a Merry Christmas and may the majority of your presents be the hard water toys you've been longing for!!

Merry Christmas to you all. We are very blessed in many ways...

As dad aluded to, heres hopeing Tank Saint Nick fits down your chimney...

pc242589zt0.jpg

I see Tank got his IDI suit early winklaugh Priceless and just became my background on my computer. Thanks Jay!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all. Another year is upon us and the start has been good . . .new guys and old . . .and who could ask for anything better than our own jolly St Tank! Aaand Ray'n man . . .when one is in the zone, one must focus on the mark . . .Peace out.