• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

A Collective THUD! Heard all over Minnesota AND Wisconsin!

Windy City Walleye Hunter

Wow,

What a difference a helping hand a helmet and a little foot can make in a game. My beloved Bears played like garbage for 3 quarters, Kyly Orton was horrible BUT the Defense did it all, Matt Forte took matters into his own hands and the three little wishes:

1) Alex Brown gets his huge paw up and blocks the sure short field goal to send the game into OT.

2) The coin toss bounces off of Urlacher's helmet to land on heads, giving the Bears the ball to start.

3) One little foot and it is GOOD AS GOULD!

IT IS ALIVE, the thing that would not die. I predict 6 sleepless nights for the Queens, knowing that the Number One Seed is rolling into the Hump Dome to tune up for the playoffs.

Prediction Giants 35 Queens 10

Of course the Bears will defeat the Texans 20-10

OK Guys, put on those grass skirts and coconut bras and sing with me DA BEARS DA BEARS DA BEARS DA BEARS, SAUSAGE, DA BEARS DA BEARS DA BEARS, BEER, DA BEARS DA BEARS DA BEARS

Or better yet: Bear down Chicago Bears..........

Windy

Hammer,

With so much on the line next week, I propose that if the Queens and Da Bears tank and dump their games we should elect to give the Central Division Title to the Detroit Lions, because neither team wanted it enough to Get-R-Done! Who's with me, Detroit Lions Central Division Champs at 0-16! LOL

Windy

Man that was sick last night thats for sure. The Bears got quite a few breaks towards the end that reinforces my hatred of them darn orange. That being said, this does give me a reason to watch on Sunday which is ok.

And urlacher should play hackey sack the way he controled that coin toss. laugh

Right you are Donk! I think there is some karma working there, the coin lands on his "head" and it turns up "heads". It was funny as all get out watching 6 huge football players and a little ref all scurrying around looking to see where the coin landed, too funny!

Windy

I think that a quarter into their game next week, the hapless Queens will be wishing the Bears had made it into the playoffs and they were the ones facing them rather that the Eagles. It is going to be mean and Green in Minnesota next week. The Eagle will soar and the Queens will be sore! Eagles by 21.

Windy