• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

UNBEARLIEVABLE

croixeyes

As a Bears fans,I really dont think my boys can win the divison.I think the Vikes will get a W against the Giants this coming weekend.That said,Its been a weird season so who knows but ill sleep alot easier with this win under the belt.Tomorrow I get to talk to alot of packer fans on my job,Ill start with (Man did we kick your $%#@$ ss last night) laughlaughwink

Sleep well my croixeyes friend. Let's sing a little bedtime lullaby....BEAR DOWN CHICAGO BEARS, MAKE EVERY PLAY CLEAR THE WAY TO VICTORY!

It's going to be Sleepless in Minnesota this week rather than Sleepless in Seattle!

Windy

OH MY GOD, NOW WE HAVE TO LISTEN TO HIM IN THE WINTER, TOO. Windy, is, well, Windy. grin

JK, we all love yas Windy. Too bad I think the Texans will stomp Da Bears, like they did the Packers

Da Bears, Giants might rest starters, but they won't lay down, not Coughlin's style. We just need to take care of our business in Houston and let the cards fall where they might. Lovey, showed a little emotion after Half Time, stating "which teams is vying for the playoffs", bout time. GO BEARS! I'm on midnights so I get to chide my boss all night.

Right now, the Vikes are the best team in the division. I hope they win it.

Chilly out? Why? I doubt it. He deserves to stay.

T-Jack out? Maybe. He has looked good lately.

I am a huge Vikings fan, but what is up with all the cry baby complaining Vikings fans. It feels like I am living in Green Bay or worse yet, Philly!

Well you know how it goes, all the "vikings fans" hate em when they lose,and say they're the biggest fan when and knew we could do it when they win.Ever since 98'.As a REAL vikings fan,it makes me sick.

Oh and that block last night was pretty darn clutch,however it'll do em no good as the texans are gunna beat DA BEARS..

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

You got that right - DUH BUMs will be beaten by the Texans and we will beat the Giants.

We match up pretty good with the top two seeded teams in the NFC smile

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

I believe NY will come to win. They remember quite well how week 17 helped them last year. Coughlin will only rest his players during their bye week of the playoffs. Just look what we did last year to the the Giants without Jared Allen or Berrian.

All we need to do is eliminate our turnovers and we have a team that can beat any other team.

We do have a nicked up Jared Allen, Gus Frerotte, and Bernard Berrian. We're also missing Pat Williams, Artus Hicks and our MLB E.J. Henderson but we won't make any excuses.

i also like the vikings chances as long as they give the ball to chester taylor more. i do not get why they leave chester out so much. a 1000+ yard rusher before AP comes and now they barely use him. i know most people here think AP is our best chance at winning, but i think they need to give the ball to chester more than just 3rd down. he is a stud just like AP, so mix it up. i would also like to say that shaincoe has found his hands lately, i think they were lost up his hind end early in the season.

Clutch block? Looked to me the kick was no higher than 6-7'.

Cmon it's a freaking chip shot! Also looked like all the Pack linemen layed down on the play. JMO wink HMMM Conspiracy in the NFL? Naw couldn't be.

Yikes should beat the G-men at home, If they can't, they don't deserve to be in the playoffs.

ole

Sleep well my croixeyes friend. Let's sing a little bedtime lullaby....THE BEARS STILL SUCK, THE BEARS STILL SUCK, THE BEARS STILL SUCK, THE BEARS STILL SUCK, THEY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALY REALLY SUCK, THE BEARS STILL SUCK!

It's going to be Sleepless in Minnesota this week rather than Sleepless in Seattle!

Windy

Interesting tune Windy.

grin

The bears have the biggest horseshoe up their [PoorWordUsage] that I have ever seen. That punt to start the 3rd q is what wins them games all the time. They are the most boring team that I have ever watched in history. Their QB's are brutal, they are unwatchable even tho they win.

Snooze,

Typical dumb Cheesehead, can't think of his own retort so he has to stoop to the all new low level of plagiarizing the greatest football fight song of all time, Bear Down Chicago Bears! But we, the intelligent fans of Chicago see thru your feeble attempt at humor.

Windy

we all love yas Windy. Too bad I think the Texans will stomp Da Bears, like they did the Packers

Ahem. Regardless of the Vikings last second FG, I predicted this on here and a few other forums. The Texans will be a very good team in the next few years. Mark my words, I predict playoffs next year or the year after. And not a Cardinals type playoff team- a very good playoff team.

Rick,

You better get to work clearing a spot for that Super Bowl trophy for the Queens after their IMPRESSIVE domination of the Giants, gee I sure hope the Eagles will play their second string in the game next week, you think they will??? We got ours, talk to us when you get yours.

Windy