• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

2009 Lake Bomoseen, VT NAIFC Open Qualifier

Talked to Kevin Riley and he said there's 8" of snow on parts of the lake and alot of it blew off and someone else said ATV travel is not a problem...

Lee - See ya Thursday evening pal and start drinking orange juice heavily. You da man!

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lee... you found that stuff too huh.... did you see the Live underwater web cam we have set up also? It's fantastic.... I can't believe they are biting on #14 Husky jerk-baits in that clown pattern.... nuts!!! LMAO

And too bad for you Frankie... yeah we will make no ASSumptions on how you catch it from lee!! lol

Well me and kyle are bouncing tonight to start to check it all out tomorrow!! Can't wait to see you all there.... and to bad more can't make it up... and LEE we will have some "medicine" Friday night... I will Deff help your sickness!! smile

Kyle that's great news! No problem on the auger and a big THANKS to Frank and Lee letting me crash in there room Thursday night. I'll call you guys and let you know where I am when I get close... Going through some last minute prep work after my umpire class, a few things here in the a.m. and then I'm off.

Jay - No one is getting sick on this trip.

Everyone is here but Steve and Bud, they should be arriving today.

Frank, Tim and myself got out yesterday for the late afternoon search. Few fish to be caught but we are on the move today. Timmy's with Tyler until Steve and bud get here.

I'll keep you guys updated when we get back to the Hotel.

Oh yea, keep your trap closed because everyone is watching.. I learned that yesterday.... LOL

Lee, big bay was a bust yesterday smirk two guys out there running all over with sleds.Anyway I wish all my fellow Buds good luck and kick some Ar$e will be thinking about you guys while I am catching fish here(perch).How many teams are there?I am suprised that Timmy is not posting his amount of post are getting LOW winklaughlaugh.

Thunder

All is good in the Hood...we are covering a lot of ice and drilling a lot of holes crazy

The pressure system, since I have been here is a BUST...Sunny Day Blues. With no Blues('gils)

Timmy and I are on foot tomorrow for the Tourney...Maki let us use his Quad today to go and explore...we stayed inside "Our" boundries of walkers and were HUMBLED!!!

Tomorrow is the Big day and it's anyones game at this point...there were a few Team of the Year candidates C@ck Blocking their spots, so the Game is on tomorrow as long as it's 10 feet...RIGHT cool

Talk to you guys soon!

Doug stepping in for Steve was awesome. Steve has a lot sheut going on with the beloved Corp. and hopefully he will be back fishing soon. I can't thank our Chef enough for manning up in short notice. Itell ya it brought a tear in my eye.

I want to thank Stev for covering our room and breakfasts for the trip he didn't have to but Doug and I appreciate it

Best of luck to all of you. I sure do wish I was there. This investigation is going to be a mega size pain in the arse. I'm trying to recover 6 months of deleted emails and other correspondences to prove my compliance to procedures and reg's. This whole thing blow's!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for filling in Chef, and the room was the least I could do!

Again be safe good luck, and have fun!

Steve

Timmie and Chef broke into the bar starting at 10 . . .the rest off joined them prefishing and waited for Tyler and Bud for two hours before we got serious into the local brew . . .we did eventually go back on the ice and checked out the new extended boundaries with almost the same results. We are meeting at Dennies for brekfast at 5 and then to the ice . . .where we already know everybody will not fit in the parking area . . .oh joy at 6 AM

CNY Frank on AW's laptop

I will say this there is nothing like fishing these tournaments with such good friends PERIOD!

Maki - Thanks for the use of the ATV Saturday morning and on tournament Sunday, sorry we finished ahead of you but your plastics put us in position to do so. I can't thank you and Mark enough. The presentations that Scott does are fantastic the romm was flowing info back and forth and we all came away with a little something to help us. Great job Scott and a bang up job as well at the kid's clinic..

Augustwest - Like I said before I am thankful to you for making the trip on short notice, we had a great time and as always it was great fishing with you. Good times on and off the ice Bro...

Frank and Lee - Thanks for putting me up Thursday night and Lee man do you snore. winklaugh Congratulations on your finish you guys did your homework and it paid off. Frank I think Lee is going to be doing these tourneys from now on. I forgot to ask you what you guys got for prizes for your finish?

Jim and Kyle - Fass thanks for the chili it made that reheated burrito hit the garbage can quick. Kyle and you did awesome for the first time pairing up, you make a great team. Congrats on your finish as well. It was nice meeting your Mom and Dad Kyle...

ReelEmIn - Kevin and his brother Charlie helped us coming up with a strategy that had us on fish on our 2nd stop. You didn't have to help us. I'll never forget that late night cram session. See you on Darago in a couple weeks...

To all the guys NAIFC trail i was great seeing evertone again and Bomoseen has one fine fishery. NAIFC TV came buy and interviewed me while we were fishing. I'll never see it but it was cool. How can you not enjoy being on the ice at such a beautiful venue.

Tyler and Bud - It was great seeing you guys again and I am glad Bud shook off that bug and made the trip. Tyler and I had a blast pre-fishing together and acy=tually caught some fish by the launch whistle

Congrats to Ziggy and Jacek on another podium. It was great having dinner and BSing with Team Poland on Friday night. Did anyone do the Karaoke?

Were all exhausted and tired from the trip but I can tell you that fishing with the best friends a guy could ever have is why we do this and why we live for it...

Here's to everyone making it back safe cause some are still driving.

One more thing before I forget... Who's the one-who-thinks-I-am-silly that put 50 hot sauce packets underneath my sheets cry

BTW, ditto on Tim's comments above concerning the tournament. The days went by fast and Sunday even faster. Excellant fishing with Lee and we matched up pretty good just like a team should . . he even let me put some fish in the bucket!! LOL

WOW... What a great trip to VT... it was impressive.... I can't say enough.. where to start..... Great weather.. Impressive fish when you can find them... parking??? had better, but a great event all around.. i would go that way again

timmy thanks for letting us use the auger, finding me the color MAki's i " I thought" i needed to win... but ofcourse it changed on game day!!!!! Hot Sauce?? hmmmm.. must have been someone eating Taco Bell!! lol wink

AW.. thanks for the rods from me and kyle.. we owe you for them still, and letting us raid you Impressive Plastic collection!!

Our Friend Mike for use of his sled... that went WAY to fast!!!

The LakeView inn restaurant... what a Nice "View' to the lake for our lunch time Cram sessions! wink OMG

Lee.. thanks for the info, it was good we all talked and tried to figure out team NY game plan!!

Franky... Thanks for learning to count this year!! smile would have been better 2 years ago!! Jk!!

Kyle.. my Platonic partner!! thanks for catching Perch.. without those we'd be hurting!! And your parents for letting me crash there and picking up dinner yesterday and that very impressive restaurant!!

To the winners Ziggy and Jacek, Congrats!!!! they had those fish all figured out!!

it was nice to talk with them and have a little dinner and drinks after the rules meeting.

Shawn hayes.. good tourny...

No problem on the auger guys. Was talking to Lee last night on his way back from Frankies he was commenting on how fast you ripped your holes tourney day. I just wish they made that same auger without all the plastic pieces. Here here Shawn Hayes put together a great tourney, and the Lakeview scenery,eye candy and calamari were excellent. We got a little amped up for Soduko for Seniors didn't we AW whistle Vermont has some fine ales..

Results posted...

Frank and Lee - 12th*

Jimmy and Kyle- 19th*

Tim and Doug - 21st*

Tyler and Bud - 22nd

*Congratulations on qualifying for the Nationals guys. Bud an Tyler with 4 pts you will be high up on the alternates list and will be in for the Nationals this coming December.

Kyle and I had an absolute blast at the Nationals two years ago if you guys decide to go.