• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

2009 Lake Bomoseen, VT NAIFC Open Qualifier

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me and my partner Jeff will be there wed. thru sun. We have a cottage rented on the east side of the lake near crystal beach. The team we were sharing it with just backed out leaving some open bunk beds anybody needs a place to crash give me a call.716-860-0989 Looking forward to the event didn't fish as much as i would of liked to this year got called back to work, usually layed off all winter. Good Luck New York.....Mark Rusinek

Guys are gearing up and gettng ready to go...

Todd - Kyle and Jimmy want to know if they can buy or borrow your a power auger for the trip. I'll call you later...

Steve - call me tonight tried you cell and your mailbox is full. Talked to Shaun today, Bussian is there and Jacek and Ziggy.

Doug did Shawn get in touch with you?

CNY Kyle and Salmonseeker 73 - I'll get the gas can for the auger ready to go at lunch. Make sure the vent on the gas cap is open and the red choke lever is in down position. Be very careful not to over pull the cord when starting it, she's 12 years old. Last thing when your done drilling lay it down on the ice, gas cap end up. Get it from me after lunch.

On another note... Steve and I will not be able to come up til Friday morning early. I'll call you when we hit the ice...

No problem tim.... I can't believe we found one that good with the perch migration routes on it and the BEST weed beds to catch killer gills..... not to mention the great contours... even shows the openings in the weeds with GPS data right on it... CRAZY!!!!

That's awsome you guys found that map, we pulled up live satalite images of the tournament they a couple of weeks ago and can even see the fish laying on the ice and what they are. smile We have a great starting point also, I heard one other team is certified scuba divers and they have already dived the whole upper North end and have great schools of 3 lbs perch all picked out. I heard another team has been putting realweeds out for the last week with fish food on them and the Big gills are just pulling in tight to them, from what they are saying there is about 1000 12" gills ready for anything. Then I woke up and started to cry!!!!!!!!! LMAO

Heads up guys... I just got off the phone with Shawn Hayes. ATV-no helmet, piggy back on ATV's is fine and no hard hitches if you don't have them. cool I didn't ask about snowmobiles he was busy, aarrggh! Frank his cell is (802) 558-1036 you or Lee get a hold of him and ask... No more DQ's for NYers wink

Dougy Fresh - You still heading up?

Dark Cloud - Shawn said you still owe him some calf-tail jigs?