• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

2009 Lake Bomoseen, VT NAIFC Open Qualifier

http://www.naifc.com/events

Just wanted to get a thread started for all the upcomming talk about the qualifier...

Jimmy and i are all signed up, room booked, sleds lined up, ready to go! I believe Timmy and Steve are all locked up as well...

Tyler & Bud

AW & partner

you may want to lock in your rooms asap to make sure you get one, have a feeling they will book quick...this hotel is next to killington so you will be competing against the skiiers as well as fishermen for rooms.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Steve...what did you get for bait? Are you going to get some of those Tourney Spikes? If you want, I will order them and bring yours up with me to Vermont. I still owe you for your generosity last year at the Silver Qualifier wink Anything you need...let me know if I can help.

I would also like to make a little menu for the NY gang and bring out the food so we can actually eat well during Pre-Fish while on the Ice. That way, we don't have to leave to get lunch!!!

I am taking suggestions as of now...let's get it hammered out cool

Talked to a few guys from VT and they were fishing Bomoseen for a few days before this latest heat wave, only the north end was fishable at that point. May be a week before its ready again...i was gonna pre fish sat but this warm wind killed those plans