• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Lure Swap??????

MUSKY18

Not locked into stone as of yet, but it sounds as if there is going to be a recruiting event put on by the Minnesota National Guard at the St Paul armory on Feb 28. This will also coinside with soem fund raising for Operation Muskie. We are working out all the details, but it looks as though we might have a lure swap and perhaps a seminar by a very well known Muskie Legend. Won't put out his name as of yet, but no one would be disappointed listening to him talk. Probably be a few other "legends" around that day as well. The MN Guard has worked with Ranger boats and will have the official MN Guard Ranger 620 at the event. This boat will be at all the shows this winter as well and at some of the tournaments around the area. Will post more as we get everything locked in stone. Tenatively mark your calendars!!!!

Sounds very interesting, calendar is marked for sure!

Based on who you had lined up for Op Muskie '08 I can take a fair guess at some of your participants and speakers!

Bret, let me know if I can assist on behalf of FM, you have my email address.....