• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Do you think this would work? I think about stuff to much.

BigRoy

I am in the process of putting together my 5x8 canvas craft house and was thinking about the spear hole and how big it should be when an idea came to me. Do you think it would work to stick 12"x12" mirror squares to the hole cover and angle it up to see the portion of the hole ( directly under you). Unless you are looking straight down the hole there is a blind spot under you. I am planning a 24x48 inch hole and thought it might be a cool idea, anyone ever try this? Other than it being fragile does it sound like it would work? I think about mounting some 1/4" foam under the mirrors to help them take any rough stuff.

You might want to think of polished stainless steel for mirrors instead of glass. They should hold up better.

In general I think it would hurt you more than help.

It does let you see more of the blind spot but it also allows the fish to see your movements from that blind spot.

But on the other hand it might work great for ya?

I guess I would say if it is easy and cheep to install... try it out and see if you like it or not.

You might want to think of polished stainless steel for mirrors instead of glass. They should hold up better.

In general I think it would hurt you more than help.

It does let you see more of the blind spot but it also allows the fish to see your movements from that blind spot.

But on the other hand it might work great for ya?

I guess I would say if it is easy and cheep to install... try it out and see if you like it or not.

How about I paint my boots red and white!