• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

HSO 4th Annual Spearing Get Together Feb 8th!!! (Final Report)

bassNspear

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, 2hr 40min drive for me to make it, whens this thing starting, Id probably only stay a couple hours... but its better than nothing right?

Ya, forsure. Just going to one another houses and checking out there set up will make the drive worth it, along with meeting everyone.

Originally Posted By: Laska
wow, 2hr 40min drive for me to make it, whens this thing starting, Id probably only stay a couple hours... but its better than nothing right?

Ya, forsure. Just going to one another houses and checking out there set up will make the drive worth it, along with meeting everyone.

Yeah, so when is everyone meeting? My girlfriend told me this morning she is getting her spearing license and wants to come up for the get together too!

Seeing how everyone else does things will help out a bunch, I like the way I do thi ngs now, but maybe someone has an idea or to to make my life easier ya know and vise versa should be a great time! Ill make sure to be there for the prime time between 10:30-2:30 seriously thus far its the only times in which Ive seen fish no joke!

As you all know we are getting closer and closer to our event on Little Long Lake. Im not sure how many people are thinking of coming to hang out.

If you can please shoot me a email so i have ruff number as to how many people are thinking of coming would be great.

I will be there around 7:30, as i only live 15 mins away from the lake, so i will still get my sleep smile

Merc has the directions to the lake, so if you do need them, please let me know as well and we can help you out.

Hope you all can make it, as we have a great time on the lake with one another!