• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Snow gear

My daughter has been looking also, they need everything. She hasn't had much luck and was going to try some of the consignment shop...she tried the "E" spot and also the "C" list for some time now and only had a few hits for the littlest ones. At least with the little ones, she can try "once-upon a child". Good luck.

Wow too bad you are in the southern part of the state, I fond bibs at our local L&M Fleet Supply for $15.88. I wanted the Strikemasters to match my parka but they are $100. I am surprised how warm these are considering what I paid for them.

Thanks for the replies, everyone!

I will probably have to order some for the girls online. I can't find a local retailer that carries talls in women's. They are 18, 16, and 14 - so they are picky about what they wear. They like the Carhartt bibs, but they only carry the shorter length locally. It is a bummer that the closest Fleet Farm is about 2 hours away.