• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

HSO 3rd Annual Spearing Outting---- (Recap)

bassNspear

I'm glad to see you guys had a good time. Wish I was there. The food looked awesome and I got to say Paul- that orange hat is kick -ss. The ear flaps are a nice touch. I think those guys in the blue suits need blaze orange hats. grin

Huey

Ps What was the lake like? Clear water?

Hats off to B'n'S (Jason) for setting up the day, sounds like a good time was had despite the weather!

I'm looking forward to getting out to experience spear fishing for myself. I'm a muskie guy first and foremost, but I have to say you all represent your sport very well and I'd love to get out and see it all first-hand!

We were all set to go last year until my back blew up and I ended up in the operating room for the 2nd time in less than a year. Hopefully it'll work out better this year.

Jason, I'll be in touch, I'm off the next 10 days!

Well done guys!

Thanks for the compliment. I feel that alot of people love the sport of spearing, and if you have not tried it before to really see what happens and how its done, its something that you really cant explain. Like i said on the podcast with my bro deitz, its like being in a deer stand and seeing the bucks or does running up to you. Its pretty awesome.

dude, im out of town here now till the first

Shoot me a email, maybe we can hit it up on the 2nd

Sounds good J! We will talk....

Again, I know a LOT of work and coordinating goes into setting up a day like this, and all I've heard/read is great feedback, nice job making it happen and be a success!

Chris

I'm glad to see you guys had a good time. Wish I was there. The food looked awesome and I got to say Paul- that orange hat is kick -ss. The ear flaps are a nice touch. I think those guys in the blue suits need blaze orange hats. grin

Huey

Ps What was the lake like? Clear water?

Can't go wrong with a blaze orange cap! Went tubing on apple river this summer and just to get kicks out of people wore that hat down the river