• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Gander Mountain Saturday

Hey All, the JC Gander Mountain is haveing a Ice Fishing Kickoff this saturday and sunday. Lots of raffles and giveaways both days. Plus many seminars also

reps from IceTeam, Northland, Vexilar, HT Enterprise, and many more.

I'll be there for HotSpotOutdoors and will be be doing s seminar at probably 6 saturday on all things icefishing in our area and rigging plastics. I'll also be filling in as needed due to the weather depending on who might not be able to make it also.

Call the store for the scheduel as things are changeing constantly while the snow piles up.

Come on down and check it out...

As I hear more tonite i'll update...

No I do not work there. And its the Gander thats about 20 hours east of you... whistle

Looks like i'll be there the better part of today. Some folks cant make it due to the weather. I'll probably end up doing a few seminars throughout the day. I believe the event runs 10-7...

DC..."you know who" is going to be Representing True Blue mad

I'm out...all the [PoorWordUsage]...I can't do it anymore sick

All I want to do is fish...no [PoorWordUsage]!!!!

I'll talk to you tomorrow.

AW, you seem pretty bummed-out about an ice fishing show---you are usually excited over these things.....Whats' -up????

Back from Gander, the store had alot of early activity and folks poking around. The seminars were all changed around and what not. I talked to alot of people and had a good time. Not the Ice Show but good for the store and the sport...

Met some Lurkers whistle

Tony D - Very nice meeting you and looking forward to hitting the ice...