• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

TIMBERWOLVES!!!!

HaveBaitWillFish

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't watched alot of games this year. Do you think we could get something for McCants in a trade, 1st Rd. pick? He is still young. Not a big fan of Jefferson either. Wolves don't have one player they can build around. Foye is a tweener. I thought they were going to play him at PG but I see Ollie is playing there. Telfair stinks, I think Love is O.K.. They should run some more plays for him and feature him a bit in the offense.

I'd feel better about this team if we had some future stars like Oklahoma City does. They suck now, but they have a nice nucleus of young players like Durant, Westbrook and Green. It seems like we haven't even begun the rebuilding process yet.

I haven't looked but K.Love did not get many minutes against the Mavs either. It was an upsetting loss but did anyone else notice the over the backs and the blatant push-offs by Dirt and and the Mavs. It was next to impossible for the wolves to even compete for a rebound. I know it is an excuse but that was horrible officiating.. Brick by a wolf...push off dirt outlet pass for a 3 swishhh.

I'd feel better about this team if we had some future stars like Oklahoma City does. They suck now, but they have a nice nucleus of young players like Durant, Westbrook and Green. It seems like we haven't even begun the rebuilding process yet.

OKC is my favorite team to watch on League Pass with my buddy. That and the Knicks know that they go up and down.

To be completely honest the Wolves have looked like a different team for about 2 weeks now! If I were given tickets I might just take them. I'm even planning on going to the Lakers game. Sure will get killed I imagine but they are playing better basketball and its meant more wins FINALLY!

5-1 since Jan 1st. Besides the Clippers though, the next 5 will be very very difficult.

Yes it was a nice game. It is the first I have watched since there little run now. I am glad that rashad doesn't get in much he is talented but doesn't play with his head. I am also glad carney is playing more he is pretty much doing what rashad should be and hustling after the loose balls.

I am glad the t-wolves are actually watchable now.

Anybody have any good trade info for the pups? Look like they are trying to dish Miller. I would like to see us go after a true center. da chise any inside info? Maybe the raptors would like Miller Or mccants? Bosh or Bargini would be welcome here.

Yeah, NJ is interested. Miller just hasn't been working out here. We need someone that can stretch out the defense a little for Al underneath. But considering his age, his good attitude, and the fact that he wants to be here maybe it's worth seeing if he can get back on track with his career averages.

Here's a snippet from ESPN Insider "One snag, perhaps two: The Timberwolves are not in any rush to move the 28-year-old wing, even though Miller averages fewer than eight shots in 30 minutes per game, so they're playing hardball. Minnesota is asking for a young player and a draft pick in exchange, which the Nets are not willing to consider.

According to team officials, there is very little enthusiasm for Larry Hughes, but the Nets might revisit the one-for-one exchange involving Bobby Simmons down the road if nothing better comes along."