• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Crow V.3

fishin58

T-Jack or Gus, It doesn't matter. As long as we can force turnovers and NOT make them we'll have a chance.

Hopefully after I said that we don't go out and get our a$$e$ handed to us. whistle

ole

Wow i had no idea when the game got to 28-14 in the 3rd quarter last week that the game was in the bag. Seems to me at that point momentum was shifting and that was a huge spot in the game. I also didnt know when the game was 7-0 in the first quarter that the game was in the bag when Jackson threw that ball to Berrian. I also didnt know the game was in the bag at 14-0 when Jackson finished off the drive to make the game 21-0 rather than just 17-0. What are some of you people watching? It wasnt as if he threw 4 TD's after the game was 28-0. You do all realize the reason the game got to 35-14 was because of his arm. The game could have just as easy been 19-14 in the 3rd quarter had he not completed key passes for TD's. The vikings moved up and down the field on AP's legs. They turned those drives into TD's on Jacksons arm.

T-Jack or Gus, It doesn't matter. As long as we can force turnovers and NOT make them we'll have a chance.

Hopefully after I said that we don't go out and get our a$$e$ handed to us. whistle

ole

Well, we sure had a few today!!!!

End result, Atlanta is in the playoffs. mad

ole...i think your the one we should be pointing fingers at for the loss...u know u can't go and say things like that and jinx us.

the muffed punt stung the worse and started the downward swing..we answered their starting drive with a real nice one to tie it up...then we shut them down and force a punt to steal momentum just to cough it up and give them another chance in our territory...that was a buzz kill...it was downhill from there.

on the brightside we gave up all them turnovers and didn't get any ourselves but were in the game at the end...it was a miracle we came back from 24-7 coming into the 4th quarter and still had a shot after that mess.