• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Tavaris Jackson... NFC Player of the Week!

PierBridge

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would be shocked and outraged by what is happening today if I wasnt a life long Vikings fan. I mean seriously can this franchise ever come through in an important game?

I smell another "crow" thread cooking.

food.gif

Not hardly other then the Fumble in which he had the ball swatted out of his hand and the Snap that went buy him he's played almost flawless football today. The other fumble was 100 percent AP's fault.

Typical is all I can say. No one on the purple stood out today. AP had his worst game IMO. T-Junk did OK but coughed it a couple of times as well. I will say with the runs he did some things Gus can't do. But you still can't put the ball on the ground. The blame goes to the whole team. The D was OK at best and the rest of the team was not good.

Any of the folks stating AP has a chance at the MVP, that might well have been, until today, a potential MVP doesn't put the ball on the ground 4 times....Don't get me wrong, still the best player on our offense by far, but protect the ball!

Just like every opportunity we are given, we choke when it matters. We still are in good position, but again we have to rely on other teams to back in...The Giants will play to win next week and the Bears play mediocre teams. Not often I root for the Packers...

I wouldn't tag T-Jack with the bad hand off. It appeared he put the ball where he needed to and AP put it on the ground.

Jackson would have had another great game had the front line not caved in on him so often. A big part of the problem there was Ryan Cook.

There's something wrong when your QB has about as many rushing yards as your premiere running back.

I'm of the opinion that Tjack didn't lose that game for us. AD did (if you're going to point the finger at any one player). TJ looked good again today, minus the lack of downfield connections.

What's up with AD's hands lately?

It's sad, really. As someone else already said, being a long-time Vikes fan I'm not surprised at their level of play today. However, Peterson's level of play is what is sad.

Maybe we should cut his arms off and have Tjack stuff the ball up his shirt (or somewhere else?) on handoffs.

Yeah, I wouldn't pin this loss on T-Jack. That many turnovers at this point will kill just about any team. D did all they could to keep us in it but we couldn't get it done.

ole

This is the same as every other year, tons of talent, no killer attitude. Just another minnesota team happy with being in the chase for the playoffs. I am a minnesota sports fan, but have come to the realization that these teams seem to be content with "making" the playoffs. I want to see a team going out there week after week and making a statement. Championship teams do not make these mistakes down the stretch.

Another solid effort out of T-Jack he's clearly proved he can play QB in the NFL....YOU Guy's WERE WRONG......PEROID!

Along with 300 yards in Total offense for T-Jack today he has completed 41 of 63 passes with 7 Touchdowns and ZERO interceptions since rightfully reclaiming the starting QB position.

As stated above to bad we wasted 10 games on Gus and thus we have to put up with the silly Mistakes T-Jack should have gotten out of the way earlier in the YEAR..

Oh Well..... grin

Go T-Jack