• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Tavaris Jackson... NFC Player of the Week!

PierBridge

Quote:
Quack,

I was wrong, thanks for pointing out the fact that the Queens reciever could have leaned over two feet and made the catch out of bounds.....IF HE WAS 9 and a half FEET TALL, MAYBE! Get real, dude, that was a gift flag, take it and quit your whining man. You have bigger problems in front of you, GIANT ONES! LOL

"in"famous windy- actually hes 9.75' tall!!! I didn't do any harm to you, I ought to push you overboard on your next cass lake trip! grin Pike Hole will be out of business, no more great burgers for you, You'll have to meet me at Sunset Cove!

AND no I don't have any bigger problems in front of me, I'll keep catching fish out of cass, send me your email so i can show you my limit of walleyes pulled out everyday....wait thats why theres no big ones left. eek OK back to football.

VIKES are "Out of It!" grin

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Peterson is that good! Risk and reward. It's just like what you get with Favre at QB, he may throw an interception-but there is a real good chance he'll make something good happen! I just know the queens fans will love this statement! shocked

MUAHAHAHAHAHA....good call i was gonna say the same exact thing but i didn't want to give rick any more ammo for his closet packer and bear fan gig....but it's true forsure.

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

I don't even need to say it right now about anyone.

We can all see who the TRUE Vikings fans are and who the F-Packer/DUH BUMs fans are along with the closet f-packers/duh bums fans are as well.

If you call the Vikings derogatory names or "quote then agree" with those name calling then you are NO TRUE Vikings fan.

I guarantee True Packer fans see that. Can you imagine any of the true Packer fans "quoting and agreeing" or say an F-Packer statement. NO WAY... smile

Quack,

If you do all that you will force me to hang out at T Juans and drink up all their margarita's! LOL I still have a half freezer full of those lovely Cass Lake Wallys from last year. We did not kill em like we usually do but the size was very impressive. I think I took home about 30 fillets that were from fish in the 18 to 20 inch range which makes for some mighty fine eating. I hope you were a good boy and Santa brought you everything you asked for. He still owes me two presents that he said he was going to deliver tomorrow, sometime between noon and 3 pm he said! Any guesses as to what those two presents are going to be? LOL

Good luck and may the better (?) luckier (?) team win!

Windy