• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

staples lake,pike or north twin

will be in the amery area next week,any updates or info on fishing activity woould be
appreciated,planning on crappie fishing mostly with the option of walleyes also,taking the 10 yr old nephew out so action of some kind is nessessary to keep him happy

I would try Pike. I haven't heard any reports but it's a smaller lake so the water should be warmer, which means the fish should be turning on. The other lakes in the area are still a little cold, from all the rain we got. Just a thought. Good luck.

thanks for the reply,my sisters place is actually on pike lake which joins with north
twin,just trying to see if any other close
lake had much action going on,i deffinitely
like the upcoming day forecast

any recent reports in the area,panfish biting??still shallow or moved back out?
may run up wed or on the weekend,heard amery is having their big creaft show this weekend
somayhavetoo bring the wife along to shop,
which will kill morefishing time

Hi All, I live in the Deronda Area and fished big lake last weekend with the wife and the boys. Lots or small to decent size panfish and a couple of small bass. I wasnt fishing real hard myself as I was the guide on the trip and so far this year I have barely been able to wet a line.....but my boys have fun! I hope to get out next week if i have some time by myself and fish Big lake hard for bass. I also know it produces some nice size northerns. Also I fished Long Trade Lake near Luck last fall and the sunnies were the size of skillets and mean too, bass were also nice size and productive.
For those who like to shore fish and are looking for some fun try the base of the willow river falls near Hudson for Smallmouth bass on med dive crankbaits and spinners. No live bait allowed but if all is right I have caught 15 per hour for a few hours. Some nice trout but very restricted so make sure ya play by the rules there, the DNR is always close by and visits often.

------------------
Charge your boats batteries while you tow!
I know how...you can too!