• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Might be headin' up to Yellow River, wanted to know what the fishin' has been like near Danbury. Need info. before this weekend, thanx.

------------------
"If i asked you to go fishing with me, would your answer be the same as your answer to this question?"

LiLBro, what are you going to be fishing for? I've had to work for the walleye and panfish so far this year but have always managed a few. Are you going to a specific lake? Any info like that will help us to help you.

how's the bite going on yellow,little yellow
or yellow river??thinking about heading up friday,trolling raps,lindys or slip bobers working??crappie action going??shallow or
deep??best choice of bait,crawlers,leeches
shiners/suckers?? depending on weather may
try a little late night fishing........
was up over memorial weekend,did pretty good on the river with walleyes,northerns and smallies but no panfish to be had,whats up with that??

will be on yellow river/lake this weekend,any
recent reports on fishing action??plan on trolling/casting for bass and maybe a little
walleye looking also,hows the panfish bite??